The policy is addressed to users of the website https://pinus-okna.pl/ / https://totalglass.pl/pl/ [Website].
The Policy describes the rules for the collection and use of website users’ data collected directly from them or via cookies and similar technologies. Data controller and contact him. The administrator of data collected in connection with the use of the Website is PPUH PINUS SP Z.O.O. Jerzy and Mariusz Smolarczyk (hereinafter PINUS) (hereinafter – PINUS), based in Skarbimierz Osiedle (49-318), ul. Topolowa 15. In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact us by correspondence at the address of the registered office or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com Due to the use of the “Like” plugin on the website, the co-controller of the data of persons who have used this functionality is Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbor Dublin 2 Ireland.
The scope and purposes of the collected data.
1. In connection with the provision of the contact form, the Website allows you to contact the Administrator and collects contact details – provided in the form. The purpose of data processing is to answer questions and conduct correspondence in order to settle the matter, based on the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the fulfillment of users’ requests (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). Providing data is voluntary, but failure to provide contact details will make it impossible to answer the question.
2. The administrator collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the website, searched phrases, number of subpages displayed, date and source of the visit, in order to analyze network traffic, ensure security on the Website and adjust the content to the needs of users on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). Providing the data necessary for the static analysis of the Website users is voluntary. You can use the so-called incognito mode in order to browse the website without providing the Administrator with information about your visit to the Website. Using the incognito mode, and therefore failure to provide data does not affect the possibility of using the Website.
4. The administrator collects data of people who use the function of sending documents for download. The purpose of processing is to ship the ordered materials based on the legitimate purpose of the administrator in the form of improving contact. Providing data in the form of an e-mail address is voluntary, but necessary to receive the ordered documents.
Rights resulting from the GDPR in the field of data processed
You have the right to:
• request the Administrator to inspect your data, as well as receive a copy of them (Article 15 of the GDPR);
• request the Administrator to rectify or correct the data (Article 16 of the GDPR) – in relation to the request for rectification of data, when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
• request the Administrator to delete data (Article 17 of the GDPR);
• request the Administrator to limit processing (18 GDPR) – e.g. when you notice that the data is incorrect – you may request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data);
• lodging a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by the Administrator to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Recipients of your personal data
The recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive them under the law. In addition, your data may be made available to entities cooperating with the Administrator on the basis of concluded contracts and providing the Administrator with support services in the implementation of the above-mentioned processing purposes.
Duration of data storage
Your personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn or the matter is settled, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for the parties’ claims related to its implementation. Data related to the analysis of network traffic collected via cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires. Some cookies never expire, therefore the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time needed by the controller to fulfill the purposes of data collection, such as ensuring security and analyzing historical data related to website traffic.
Data transfer to a third country or an international organization
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
Cookies therefore facilitate the use of previously visited websites. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location, and information sent to the website via the contact form.
The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out, or turning off the browser).
We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
c) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc .;
d) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. More detailed information on files (cookies) is available on the ciasteczka.org.pl website.
Information clause for Facebook Fanpage users
1. The administrator of your personal data is PINUS, In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact by correspondence at the address of the registered office or at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your data is processed for the purposes of communication as part of the Administrator’s fanpage available at https://www.facebook.com/pinuswindows, in particular responses to reactions, comments and private messages, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes carried out through the tools provided by the facebook.pl application.
3. Processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is ensuring the continuity of business communication, marketing of own products and caring for the brand image.
4. The recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are authorized to receive them under the law. In addition, your data is shared with Facebook Ireland Limited (detailed information below)
5. Your personal data is kept until you object or the purposes of processing cease to exist.
6. You have the right to request access to your personal data as well as to rectify (correct) it. You also have the right to request the deletion or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to processing, but only if further processing is not necessary for the Administrator to fulfill the legal obligation and there are no other overriding legal grounds for processing.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your data carried out by the Administrator to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (uodo.gov.pl).
Information on the co-administration of data with Facebook Ireland Limited
1. The administrator and Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2 Ireland) are joint controllers of your data in accordance with Article 26 of the GDPR in the field of data processing for statistical and advertising purposes.
2. Co-administration includes collective data analysis in order to display the activity statistics of the Administrator’s Fanpage users.
3. The scope of liability of Facebook Ireland for the processing of your data for the indicated purposes: a. having a legal basis for data processing for the purposes of website statistics b. ensuring the rights of data subjects c. reporting violations to the supervisory authority and notifying persons affected by the violation about the event d. providing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data.
4. The scope of the Administrator’s responsibility for the processing of your data: a. having a legal basis for data processing for the purposes of statistics b. fulfillment of information obligations in the scope of processing purposes carried out by the Administrator
5. Facebook Ireland will make the main content of the Annex on Website Statistics available to data subjects (Article 26 (2) GDPR) through the data contained in the Website Statistics Information, which can be accessed from all pages.