Website address: www.totalglass.pl
Pinus PPPUH with headquarters in Skarbimierz, ul. Topolowa 15, 49-318 processes personal data based on the consent of the data subject (i.e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR). PINUS PPUH will process personal data for the period of using the Website by the data subject, or until the moment of requesting the deletion of the collected personal data. This Policy applies to websites in the field of “cookies”, as well as other similar technologies to record information about Users (hereinafter: “websites”), the operator of which is the company Pinus PPUH based in Skarbimierz, Topolowa 15, and guarantees the Users of the operator’s websites the right to choose information concerning him.
Rights of the person whose personal data are processed:
The person whose personal data is processed by Pinus has the right to:
- access to personal data along with the information indicated in Art. 15 sec. 1 GDPR.
- requests to delete data in a situation where:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes underlying their processing;
- the consent constituting the basis for the processing of personal data has been withdrawn by the given person;
- personal data was processed by Pinus as unlawful;
- the obligation to delete personal data results from the provisions of Community or national law;
- consent to the processing of personal data was granted by a minor, younger than 16 years of age.
- requests to limit the processed data in a situation where:
During the period of limiting the processing of personal data, Pinus is entitled to store data, and their processing is possible only with the consent of the data subject, or to establish, assert or defend claims, or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
- release to her the personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. The data may be issued directly to the administrator indicated by the data subject when it is technically possible.
The refusal to comply with the above requests by Pinus must be justified by the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular in the GDPR. The data subject may exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending a relevant request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org